Seldin Company is a diversified full-service commercial real estate, multi-family management, and development organization. Founded by Ben I Seldin in 1923, the firm began as a one-man insurance company in Council Bluffs, Iowa. Through the years, Seldin Company has built single-family homes, subdivisions, apartments, hotels, shopping centers and other commercial developments.
Located in the Heart of America, the company headquarters is located at 16910 Frances Plaza in Omaha, Nebraska and operates from South Dakota to Texas. Currently, Seldin Company specializes in property management, leasing, and development with more than 10,000 apartments units and more than 3.3 million square feet of commercial retail and office space across the central United States.
Seldin Company received 11 awards in 2012-2013 for Property Management Excellence:
- Apartment Association of Greater Omaha/Lincoln (AAGOL) - Property Management Company of the Year
- AAGOL - Property Manager of the Year (Lacy Hendrix/Oaks at Lakeview-Ralston, NE)
- AAGOL - Maintenance Staff of the Year (Chapel Ridge-Council Bluffs, IA)
- AAGOL - Best New Property of the Year (Montclair Village-Omaha, NE)
- AAGOL - Model Unit of the Year (Oaks at Lakeview-Ralston, NE)
- AAGOL - Regional Manager of the Year (Seth Perkins-Omaha, NE)
- National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) - Community of Quality Award in the Exemplary Development for Residents with Special Needs (Liberty Place Townhomes-South Sioux CIty, NE)
- Tulsa Apartment Association (TAA) - Regional Maintenance Supervisor of the Year (Lucas Tatum-Tulsa, OK)
- San Antonio Apartment Association (SAAA) - Property Manager of the Year (Monica Fernandez/Villas of Oak Creste-San Antonio, TX)
- SAAA - Assistant Manager of the Year (Kimberly Daxon/Las Brisas-San Antonio, TX)
- SAAA - Maintenance of the Year (Steven Delonde/Villas of Oak Creste-San Anotnio, TX)